Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
|Responsibilities & Duties:|
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated External Focus – Customer service driven
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- English Language
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: 2-3 years in Customer Service oriented role
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Functions: Customer Service
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Travel: None
- Relocation: No relocation provided
- Physical Demands: The employee will occasionally stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; Regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; Talk or hear
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.