The HR Generalist partners with other HR Team Members and the Leadership Team to provide comprehensive Human Resources support for all employees and will actively support integration of future acquired business. The activities at these locations include service, and warehouse activities, as well as office personnel. Key activities for this position include staffing, overseeing and coordinating new hire orientation program; payroll administration, handling logistics of the employee departures; supporting the staff performance review cycles; providing on-site benefits; and providing support to various HR initiatives and projects.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Onboarding: Process all new hires and complete appropriate paperwork; maintain all employee information in HRIS. Prepare new employee information and complete orientation materials.
Payroll Administration: Maintain payroll records and respond to payroll related inquiries; provide data for salary surveys. Administer the processing and payment of garnishments. Maintain personnel files.
Employee departure process: Coordinates departure process for RESA staff to ensure smooth transitions; prepares all paperwork and agreements and reviews with employees, works with payroll on final paycheck and relevant payroll paperwork, communicates departure to appropriate office and operations staff, completes HRIS entry.
On-site benefits support: Administer various employee benefits programs, group insurance, life, medical and dental, accident and disability, insurance, 401k Retirement, investments, and savings.
RESA Power Solutions Recruiting: Partner with Recruiter in assisting with the recruiting and hiring process for non-exempt, exempt and temporary administrative staff.
Perform other HR-related duties and projects as assigned or as responsibilities requested.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Experience with supporting multiple sites
· Outstanding written/verbal communication skills, strong customer service skills; ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams
· Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
· Ability to demonstrate good judgment and handle confidential information in a professional manner
· Meticulous attention to detail and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database skills
· PHR certification preferred
· Acquisition / integration experience desired
· Ability to travel up to 15% of the time, as required by projects
OUR MISSION RESA Power is a trusted consultative service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems with a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade.
• Teamwork- working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
• Reliability – Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
• Progress – Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
• Sustainability – Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred in HR Management or Business Administration
Experience: 2+ years
Functions: Human Resources
Location: San Jose, CA
Industries: Light Manufacturing / Distribution / Warehouse and Logistics
Relocation: No relocation provided – local candidates preferred
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.