We are looking for a team player with passion, a competitive spirit and an outgoing personality who is willing to work hard and grow. This position will receive inbound inquiries from potential or current customers via phone and email. The successful candidate will be able to work with a sense of urgency, be customer focused and boost order profitability by upselling and recognizing opportunities to cross-sell. Clear and professional communication is essential to the success of this role.
Daily responsibilities include quote generation, quote follow-up, order entry, coordinating orders with other departments, responding to customer service requests, answering incoming calls, answering e-mail requests and reporting opportunities. All requests must be handled in a timely and professional manner.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity and ambition required
- Detail oriented and discipline required
- Self-motivated and strong desire to learn and grow
Other Duties & Skills:
- Sales & Customer Service
- Business to business sales experience is desirable
- Prioritize requests and respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Ability to answer customers’ questions about pricing, discounts and the use of coupon codes
- Technical Expertise
- Experience in the electrical industry is desirable but not required
- Collaborate with our technical resource team in order to provide a complete and comprehensive quote to the customer
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Internet use
- Experience with CRM software is desirable
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Service is our product
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
Experience: 1-2 Years Inside Sales Representative
Education: Bachelor’s Degree – preferred or equivalent experience
Location: Available Region
Industries: Light Manufacturing / Distribution / Warehouse and Logistics
Relocation: No relocation provided
Physical Demands: The employee in this position will be required to regularly sit at a desk, occasionally move about the facility, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, occasionally reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.