The Internet Sales representative is responsible for fielding inquiries which arrive via phone or e-mail, providing quotations to customers and winning orders. You will be expected to provide fast, friendly service and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities which will boost order profitability.
Success in this position will be measured by the entire Internet Sales group’s ability to close as many orders as possible, along with your ability to field requests and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Technical / application support for sales organization
- Understand and provide feedback to customers regarding operational capabilities and enhancements
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating and providing information.
- Complete quotes and orders with appropriate information.
- Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to upsell accounts, explaining new or different features.
- Enter and update proper records of sales and order information.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses and credit terms.
- Basic understanding of math, as this position will deal with prices, discounts, and shipping
Provide Product Support, Training and Development
- Respond to customer phone inquiries regarding products or services in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Coordinate with customer, warehouse, purchasing and Call Center Manager to expedite or troubleshoot customer orders
- Consult with clients after sales and also deal with complaints and their resolution
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) required.
- Strong ability to initiate and establish meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
- Detail orientated and self-motivated and disciplined
Experience: 3+ years of Sales Experience (Business to Business)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree – preferred or equivalent experience
Location: San Jose, CA
Industries: Light Manufacturing / Distribution / Warehouse and Logistics
Relocation: No relocation provided
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
The employee in this position will be required to do the following related to physical demands:
- Occasionally stand and walk;
- Regularly sit at a desk;
- Use hands and fingers; handle or feel; occasionally reach with hands and arms;
- Talk or hear.
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.