This position requires a qualified, service-oriented individual to manage projects for an electrical power distribution solutions provider. Must be able to coordinate and manage any size project and provide both customers and business partners with progress updates.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide technical support to the field service personnel as it relates to oil samples, transformer maintenance/repair and safety.
- Provide technical analysis and make service work recommendations based on oil sample results.
- Provide timely, professional follow up to customer quotes and requests.
- Total responsibility for awarded jobs includes but not limited to:
- Order material as needed for project completion.
- Order subcontract services as needed. Use purchase order and subcontract agreement.
- Follow up on all deliveries of materials to ensure job stays on schedule.
- Prioritize and formulate an appropriate schedule to execute client work efficiently.
- Accountable for maintaining status of projects and providing the client and internal business partners with progress updates.
- Conduct client communication with an upmost level of service, expanding the scope of work and business relationship.
- Other duties assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Diploma from an accredited trade high school
- Minimum 5-year experience in related mechanical and or electrical field.
- Ability to read and understand complex blueprints, schematics, parts lists, and additional technical materials for troubleshooting circuit breakers and electrical power equipment
- At least 2 years of academic certification from an accredited institution and a demonstrated electro-mechanical hands-on ability and technical know-how for troubleshooting and testing of electrical devices.
- Experience with testing current transformers, potential transformers.
- Strong Mechanical ability, good organizational skills, good work habits with a proactive work ethic in a team environment
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Education: ASEE degree preferred
Functions: Testing and field services
Location: Syracuse, NY
Industries: Light Manufacturing / repair/ overhaul/ Field Services and electrical installations
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.