Manage long-standing customer base for a transformer oil testing laboratory in the Western US. with focus on maintaining business with smaller industrial customers and building RESA market share with larger key accounts.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration in the Western US by effectively maximizing current customers and developing new key accounts by selling transformer oil testing and inspection services, field repairs, and other RESA service offerings.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing lab customers. Keep them on their periodic (annual, bi-annual, quarterly, etc.) testing schedules. Follow up on problematic results with recommended repair or service actions. Interact with Operations Coordinator and field technicians to schedule sampling jobs.
- Find opportunities with existing customers to upsell transformer electrical testing and field service work. Educate customers about RESA Power’s other capabilities and pass on leads to other RESA locations.
- Work with Management to help develop strategies to assist in growing the business.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone sales calls to existing and prospective customers.
- Records all pertinent facts and details of the sales process in the Goldmine Database.
- Follows up on customer opportunities developed or identified through the lab business.
- Generates written proposals and prepares test reports for all customers.
- Coordinates resolution of customer problems and complaints with appropriate team members.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Submits credit applications to new contractor customers and vendors for corporate approval.
- 3+ years of transformer services experience in the industrial and utility sector is a plus
- BS in technical degree
- Possess Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications, Goldmine 8.0 or above contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel
RESA Power, LLC is the market leader in life extension solutions for power transmission and distribution equipment. RESA is comprised of business units specializing in the operations, engineering and safety applications for the power transmission, distribution and circuit protection markets. With immediate access to new or obsolete and hard-to-find or refurbished inventory, fast turnaround, emergency response, engineering services and NETA certified testing and maintenance; RESA supports customers in industrial markets, municipalities, higher education, data centers, utilities and contractors across the country. With strategic locations throughout the United States, RESA Power, LLC is implementing an aggressive growth strategy by expanding its geographic footprint, products, and service offerings in Fairfield, CA and across the overall organization.
RESA Power, LLC offers competitive wages, 401(k) options, health, vision, & dental insurance, company authorized holiday, paid vacation, short and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and career advancement opportunities.
Experience: 2-3 plus years in industrial type sales.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Functions: Inside Sales, Lead Development, and Marketing
Location: Fairfield, CA
Travel: Some travel to perform job walks may be required
Industries: Industrial Electrical and Transformer
Relocation: No relocation provided
RESA Power, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.