Relectric, a RESA Power Company is looking for a Switchgear and Control Specialist to work out of our San Jose, CA location. This individual will be part of inside sales group and will work directly with incoming leads and existing customers to provide quotations for switchgear, motor control and other power distribution equipment.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and internal team members.
- Able to listen to customers and understand their needs.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Experience quoting switchgear products.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience, specifically with power distribution and switchgear products a plus.
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Power distribution and switchgear product quotes.
- Inside sales support.
- Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products where appropriate.
- Generates product and price quotes as required.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information.
- Gains familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Service is our product
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.