Who we are!
RESA Power is a dynamic, people first organization that prides itself on being the employer of choice in its industry! RESA is fortunate to have an extraordinarily talented group of people who take pride in everything they do! RESA Power has 16 locations throughout the United States & Canada. We are a trusted service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems, with a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade!
The Purchasing Support role is primarily responsible for making sure the backlog report is up to date RESA Power, Plant City location. The Purchasing Support role will support the Purchasing department with various related departmental tasks such as but not limited to, issuing purchase orders for internal use items, tracking shipments to customers, process orders for invoicing, and make changes on sales orders and other related customer service duties as needed.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Issue purchase orders to vendors for purchase order requests for internal use items
- Type up stock order purchase orders for manager
- Contact vendors for tracking and status
- Enter vendor tracking in system
- Fulfill PO’s for Sales Order to invoice
- Invoice POs
- Use In Production items- RESA Plant City view to make sure orders invoice
- Make notes on orders in Online Tracking tool on Share Point
- Push out ship by dates in Share Point when orders are delayed and make internal notes
- Communicate with warehouse on partial orders and pickups
- Communicate with Operations or other locations when routing orders through them
- Work directly with Shipping Department on shipment incoming and outgoing
- Call UPS weekly to transfer to correct customer accounts
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability and desire to work efficiently and productively to multi-task in a fast paced environment on a daily basis, independently and as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Efficient knowledge of computer skills.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify non-conformance material and effectively resolve issues.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work with various departments as needed.
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Entry level
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Functions: Purchasing
- Location: Plant City, FL
- Travel: 0%
- Industries: Light Manufacturing / Distribution / Warehouse and Logistics
- Relocation: No relocation provided
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.