The position of Sales and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Low Voltage Components Business Unit. This includes but is not limited to calling customers to prospect and follow-up with quotes/orders, interfacing with customers both pre- and post-sale, providing administrative support to the sales team, assisting with calls and emails routed from the sales team at their request, and assisting with the team’s marketing projects as required from time to time. You will also be responsible for managing and maintaining the inventory of marketing materials at your site to support sales. Success in this position will be measured by responsiveness to the group’s requests and their customers’ needs and overall customer service experience, both internally and with customers.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The successful candidate must be an outgoing professional, have excellent oral and written communication skills, have a positive customer-focused attitude and be successful interacting in a dynamic team environment.
Sales Responsibilities –
· Call customers to prospect and follow up with quotes and orders.
· Interface with customers’ pre-sale and post-sale.
· Provide administrative support to the sales team.
· Assist with calls and emails routed from the sales team at their request.
· Other projects or requests as assigned.
Marketing Responsibilities –
· Participate in marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
· Manage and maintain the inventory of marketing materials to support sales
· Provide administrative support by preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
· Assist in gathering information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution
· Work on special projects or other duties as assigned
· Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) required.
· Experience with a large ERP system preferred
· Effective analytical skills
· Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
· Detail orientated and self-motivated and disciplined
Experience: 3+ Years
Education: GED or High School Diploma
Functions: Marketing Administration, Clerical
Location: San Jose, CA
Industries: Light Manufacturing / Distribution / Warehouse and Logistics
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.