RESA Power is a dynamic, people first organization that prides itself on being the employer of choice in its industry! RESA is fortunate to have an extraordinarily talented group of people who take pride in everything they do! RESA Power has 18 locations throughout the United States & Canada. We are a trusted service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems. With a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade!
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
The Sales Engineer will develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients within the technical and manufacturing fields. The position will Identify growth opportunities and will develop and implement strategies to maintain and increase sales within assigned territory.
• Grow customer base/achieve and/or exceed (personal and company) sales goals on a monthly basis.
• Cultivate and maintain customer relationships with electrical contractors, distributors, end users and utilities; Call on current, future, and past customers.
• Apply industry knowledge to offer technical / practical options to both internal and external customers; Provide consultation to customers regarding electrical solution needs.
• Develop and win opportunities on remanufactured and reconditioned power distribution and control products. (i.e. Switchgear, HV/LV Breakers)
• Develop and implement trade area sales strategy in conjunction with COO of sales and business unit leaders; Attend/support applicable customer events, trade shows.
• Create and maintain positive relations with vendors, internal business unit leaders and strategic business relationships; utilize contacts to ensure our customers are getting the best value and support.
• Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
• Perform site visits and job walk throughs to ensure profitable quoting.
• Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Strong product knowledge of multiple brand electrical switchgear and devices- control products and electrical distribution.
• Knowledge of various industry standards such as: NETA, NEC, OSHA and NFPA.
• Ability to demonstrate focus towards business growth and opportunities.
• Proven Sales experience-creating opportunities, creating and closing sales, excellent customer relations.
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
• Safety – Put safety above everything else, stay safe in all we do.
• Integrity – Be Honest.
• Reliability– Be trustworthy and consistent for our internal team as well as our customers.
• Experience – Be the industry experts and continue to grow and develop our skills.
Education: Degree, 5 years industry experience in a sales capacity and/or a combination of experience and education.
Location: New York
Industries: Industrial / Commercial / Food & Beverage/ Education/ Utilities
Physical Demands: Office Duties; Lifting a minimum of 50lbs on a daily, crawling, climbing, standing for long periods of time and working in non-ideal conditions.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.