Who we are!
RESA Power is a dynamic, people first organization that prides itself on being the employer of choice in its industry! RESA is fortunate to have an extraordinarily talented group of people who take pride in everything they do! RESA Power has 18 locations throughout the United States & Canada. We are a trusted service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems. With a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade!
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
The Technical Service Manager will develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients within the technical and manufacturing fields. Identify opportunities to mentor existing workforce while developing and implementing strategies for sales within assigned territory.
- Apply industry knowledge to offer technical / practical options to both internal and external customers; Prepare and review quotes; perform job walks as required; review test reports; audit field work for quality.
- Collaborate with purchasing departments, managers and other staff to confirm accuracy of orders and distribution as requested.
- Schedule work of local team and coordinate schedules for larger jobs with other managers.
- Mentor team of technicians; Audit performance quality and build training plans for direct reports.
- Support recruitment efforts for new talent.
- Partner with HSE to develop effective safety records and practices to minimize the Company’s exposure to potential risks.
- Maintain NETA certification and be willing to test up to the next level
- Demonstrate high competency as a technical professional / expert on conference calls and with industry professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of various industry standards such as: NETA, NEC, OSHA and NFPA.
- Certified as a NETA III or IV.
- Thorough understanding of heavy industrial, utility, large commercial, renewable energy and ability to troubleshoot complex business issues.
- Must be able to work safely and adhere to all electrical safety procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate focus towards business growth and opportunities.
- Work may require flexible hours, weekends and holidays. Must be available for out-of-town work.
- Safety – Put safety above everything else, stay safe in all we do.
- Integrity – Be Honest.
- Reliability– Be trustworthy and consistent for our internal team as well as our customers.
- Experience – Be the industry experts and continue to grow and develop our skills.
- Sense of Purpose & Fun – Work with a sense of purpose and mission, but let’s not forget to have some fun along the way!
Education: High School / GED (equivalences), Some College / Technical Training (Military)
Experience: 5-7 Managerial experience with a focus in High – Medium – Low voltage environments
Location: Cleveland/Canton, OH
Industries: Light Manufacturing / Distribution / Warehouse and Logistics
Physical Demands: Lifting a minimum of 50lbs on a daily, crawling, climbing, standing for long periods of time and working in non-ideal conditions.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.