The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing the inside sales and customer service teams in our San Jose, California location. Major duties include: leading the team to accomplish sales targets, training & coaching team members, monitoring & motivating team members based on sales metrics, providing management communication and leadership, and managing the quality of RESA’s customer experience.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Motivate team members to reach daily productivity targets
- Supervise team and provide general sales leadership to promote team member engagement
- Engage in administrative tasks and supervisory duties such as management of team’s vacation, time cards, etc.
- Provide coaching for existing team members and training for entry level sales team
- Develop and implement initiatives to support the organization sales goals.
- Monitor sales statistics to determine sales quota and monitor customer preferences
- Conduct employee interviews, support sales team on-boarding and disciplinary processes
- Manage employee performance and salary reviews, and develop employee growth plans
- Suggest improvements that can increase close rate and RESA’s value to customers
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in our CRM, perform data quality audits
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree or college diploma in business or related field
- 3+ years or more experience in B2B sales management role with proven success hitting targets, managing a team of 10+ sales professionals
- Experience managing both inside and outside sales teams
- Experience in significant call volume environment
- Technical sales industry experience is a plus (technical training and support of our specific products already exists for the sales team – not a requirement of this role).
- Familiarity with sales processes, inbound and outbound call based-selling, call etiquette management, and ticketing systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience reporting to a senior management team
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills, leading by example (on the floor during peak business hours)
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Highly proficient computer skills including CRM experience, Outlook, Word, and Excel
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teamsReliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customersProgress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger todaySustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.