Power System Services in Wisconsin
RESA Power specializes in electrical power solutions to ensure safe, efficient, and reliable generation, transmission, and distribution of power. We have provided electrical solutions to thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada on both a routine and a 24/7/365 basis for the last 18 years.
It’s important to keep your electrical systems properly maintained to prevent costly breakdowns, outages and accidents. RESA Power Wisconsin Service Location can ensure all your electrical components are in good working order with preventative testing, cleaning, lubricating, and repair services.
- Commission and Acceptance Testing & Maintenance
- Preventative Testing & Maintenance
- High Voltage Transformer Testing & Maintenance
- Breaker Testing & Maintenance
- Battery Testing and Cable Testing
- Infrared Scanning
- Relay Testing
- Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear Testing & Maintenance
- Transformer and Breaker Testing & Maintenance
- Oil Sampling and Oil Handling Services
- SF6 Gas Handling
- Emergency Response & Troubleshooting
RESA Wisconsin Service
Address: 3190 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304
OUR US AND CANADIAN LOCATIONS
RESA Power has more than 30 service locations across the United States and Canada, including a transformer oil testing laboratory and specialty distribution centers to ensure our customers’ critical power systems are safe, reliable, and operating at peak efficiency. Click on the service center nearest to you for more information.