The Mid-Level Software Developer will write, modify, debug, and test both internal and customer facing software of low to moderate complexity. Analyze business requirements for new systems and enhancements. Maintain system documentation for client applications. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and test internal and customer facing software systems
- Serve as a technical point of contact for internal software systems for RESA employees
- Investigate and resolve system and software issues in the production environment
- Assist with the development and maintenance of custom internal tools
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Dynamics CRM and GP
- Assist with the development and maintenance of RESA customer facing web sites
- Assist with the development and maintenance of custom reports in a variety of formats
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Work experience of 5+ years with .NET and Microsoft framework development.
- Ability and desire to work efficiently and productively in a multi-task environment on a daily basis, independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work with all levels within the company, including executive management.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems using sound judgment and determine solutions in order to effectively resolve issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
Working knowledge of the following applications, systems and methods:
- Microsoft DotNet frameworks including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and EF.
- Microsoft SQL Server and IIS
- Microsoft Azure Web Application
- General web development i.e. jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, and HTML
- Experience with Dynamics CRM is a plus
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Service is our product
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.