Airport Electrical Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is one of the most important steps you can take toward protecting an airport, its passengers and employees.
Electrical failure can be catastrophic! Flights are cancelled, travelers are stranded and there is a great potential for fire.
RESA can dispatch large crews of experienced NETA techs to maximize small windows of downtime to get the work done quickly.
- Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Battery and DC Power Systems
- Static Transfer Switches
- Power Distribution Units (PDU)
- Paralleling Switchgear
- Emergency Power Systems
- Circuit Breakers
- Protective Relays
- Grounding Systems
- Ground Fault Systems
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Coordination Studies and Protective Settings
- Infrared Testing