Emergency Power Systems & Services
Have An Emergency? Call us 24/7 at 800-497-6255
In the event of an emergency, RESA Power has the supplies and tools to assist in a crisis. In the aftermath of a flood, fire, or similar natural disaster that triggers a power outage, our market-leading team has the capacity to quickly deliver reliable electrical services and quality electrical components anywhere and anytime. Depend on RESA Power when times are dire any time day or night all year round.
Read on to learn more about our emergency response services, manufacturing of used equipment options, and other field services, regardless of current inclement weather or other unusual circumstances. When disaster strikes, count on RESA Power as a reliable backup for electrical needs.
RESA Power is here to assist in solving problems. Our trained technicians have years of experience and knowledge. We will follow safety procedures to support emergency electrical repairs.
Here are just a few areas where RESA Power can assist to prepare you before disaster strikes:
- Engineered Kits: If you need a power supply in the event of an emergency, we can deliver compact, dry distribution transformers that are oil-filled, either padmount or substation, and any KVA/MVA (all voltages).
- Materials Management, Procurement, & Supply: In need of developing an efficient supply chain process? We’ll review current inventory as well as identify appropriate and accurate base levels for each type of component. After these plans are established, you’ll be ready when the unexpected Vendors are also identified and secured to provide inventory to avoid product shortages. We’ll also analyze your current inventory for any obsolete parts.
- On-Call Management & Consulting: RESA Power is just one call Our network of field sales engineers and field technicians can provide staff, as well as essential power supply parts and repair services to anywhere you are.
- Obsolete and Vintage Parts & Components: RESA Power Components supplies components for both current model and obsolete systems from all major We provide new, new surplus, and reconditioned to factory specification electrical equipment.
- Parts Identification & Reverse Engineering: If you’re interested in identifying parts that may be difficult to find unless you have a part number or if you simply want to learn more about the engineering and design behind an existing part of your transformer, RESA Power can help with the education and identification
- Repairs to all Manufacturers’ Equipment: We repair components of all major manufacturers including:
- AC & DC Drive Systems
- Air, Oil & SF6 Breakers
- Cables & Bus Duct
- Dry and Fluid-filled Transformers
- Low & Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Low and Medium Voltage Motor Starters, & MCCs
- Spare Parts Management & Services: If you’re looking for life extension solutions for electrical equipment, we offer access to spare parts and services so you can avoid having to buy completely new equipment, if it’s not necessary.
RESA Power is uniquely capable of providing services to a variety of electrical maintenance and manufacturing markets including data centers, hospitals, contractors, mining, airports, and electrical distributors – just to name a few. Our vast experience allows us the opportunity to help with a wide range of problems and circumstances.
- Circuit Breaker Inspections: We can also provide a number of essential transformer maintenance & repair services, wherever you need
- Lock-Out Tag Out procedures: OSHA describes the importance of lock-out or tag out procedures to protect workers, explaining that it describes emergency disabling of machinery or equipment, in the event that employees may be exposed to hazardous energy while on the
- Transformer Inspections:
- Voltage Detection
- Current Flow
- Infrared Inspections
- Energization & De-energization
Learn More About RESA POWER Services
Electrical Testing & Diagnostics
Maintenance & Repair
Maintenance & Assembly
Oil Testing Services
New & Used
Custom Build of
Broad Inventory of
Electrical Equipment &
Older Vintage &