Due to major growth, RESA has a great opportunity for either an Electrical Engineer or Field Test Technician who holds a current C10 license. This individual will manage all system warranty repairs and service requests. The successful candidate will be able to perform a vast array of performance and maintenance testing while providing excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems and components using test equipment to identify cause of breakdown and correct the problem.
- Test electrical systems (electrical wiring, equipment, fixtures) using ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of infrastructure.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit- breakers panels.
- Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment. Follows diagrams or blueprints while ensuring concealed wiring is installed before completions of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Installs local utility in-coming services/ switchgear and grounds per the local utility standards.
- Some college or Technical training (preferred)
- High School diploma or GED equivalence
- Current C10 license (copy of the license must be provided and available upon request)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals and legal documents.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Location:NorCal / SoCal (California)
- Industries:HV/MV/LV Electrical equipment, engineering and field services
- Physical Demands:Lifting a minimum of 50lbs daily, crawling, climbing, standing for long periods of time and working in non-ideal conditions.
- Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
- Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
- Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
- Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.