RESA Power is currently seeking a Senior HR Advisor located in the Cerritos, CA area. This position will support assigned client groups in the Western region and will be responsible for the implementation and administration of HR programs and provide management and employees with a full range of HR services across all functional areas including recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, compensation, employment policies and practices, performance management, and learning and development.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with assigned client groups through frequent site visits and consistently delivering results. Be the key HR contact and trusted advisor for managers and employees.
• Work with local management and corporate HR to identify, define and implement HR plans and solutions that address the needs of the business and the overall company.
• Demonstrate an understanding of business needs and trends to help drive the business forward.
• Consult with leaders to help them navigate through employee issues so they understand the different risks and benefits of different scenarios to make the best decision possible for the organization.
• Maintain a current working knowledge of local labor laws and ensure compliance in all assigned locations.
• Coordinate with corporate HR on resolving employee issues regarding benefits, pay, or other HR policy related matters.
• Champion corporate HR initiatives as assigned.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working in a fast-paced, change-driven environment.
• Demonstrated advanced proficiency in an MS Office applications.
• Excellent business partnering and interpersonal skills. Able to establish rapport with individuals from diverse backgrounds and experience.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Able to develop and interpret data to make sound decisions that both support our business strategy and align with regulations, policies, and labor contracts.
• Flexible and innovative; the ideal candidate brings a positive, high-energy attitude with strong customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to tailor communication style with all levels in the organization.
• Action oriented with the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to travel to assigned locations on a recurring basis and as needed (Bakersfield, San Jose, Vacaville, Vancouver BC). 25% travel minimum.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
• 7 or more years Human Resources generalist experience with a strong working knowledge of a broad range of HR principles, practices, and procedures.
• Post-Secondary Master’s degree or SHRM certification.
• SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential.
• Proficient fluency in Spanish.
• UltiPro experience (all modules).
RESA Power is a trusted consultative service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems with a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade.
Safety – Put safety above everything else, stay safe in all we do.
Integrity – Be Honest.
Reliability– Be trustworthy and consistent for our internal team as well as our customers.
Experience – Be the industry experts and continue to grow and develop our skills.
Sense of Purpose & Fun – Work with a sense of purpose and mission, but let’s not forget to have some fun along the way!
Transparency – Foster relationships and support a workplace that creates openness at all levels in the organization.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.