RESA Power is currently seeking an Office Assistant in Cerritos, CA. The candidate will be responsible for providing operational support to our Western Region sales division.
- Coordinate & manage vendor invoicing for western region
- Answer any incoming communication (calls, emails and mail) and direct concerns accordingly
- Assist with drafting & order entry of job quotes / orders, purchase orders (PO)
- Ensure certificates of insurance are accurate and up-to-date
- Assist with prevailing wage reporting
- Coordinate vendor directory and resources guides
- Manage the regions vehicle registrations
- Service oriented approach with the ability to anticipate needs and exercise good judgement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and stepping in to help across the organization as needed
- Detail oriented, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and anticipate / resolve issues before they arise
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications.
- High School diploma or equivalence required
- Associates degree in office administration or related field preferred
- At least two years of administrative and clerical experienced
- Discretion without immediate supervision
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.