Under general guidance of the production supervisor, coordinate deliveries and pick-ups for products to/from businesses, vendors, and other consumers on a pre-determined route. Load and unload trucks, pick orders, shrink wrap product, pack and label boxes for shipment, cycle count, put away inventory and receive PO’s.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Operate company vehicle and complete all assigned deliveries efficiently and safely.
- Load, deliver, and pick up electrical equipment from vendors and customers.
- Communicate with customers; confirming delivery times, delivery addresses, and order details.
- Control and submit all delivery and pick up paperwork to the appropriate department.
- Ability to print/create Packing Slips, Bill of Ladings, or other Proofs of Delivery.
- Obtain signatures from customers on all PODs.
- Maintain neat, clean and professional personal appearance and maintain vehicle appearance in a professional manner.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service.
- Report to management all problems, competitive intelligence, accidents, and delays as they occur during the route.
- Package products sold for shipping (strapping, palletizing, crating, shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Ship orders interfacing with UPS Worldship, FEDEX.
- Receive BOM components and update CRM/GP systems.
- Reorder Shipping supplies as needed.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Remove waste from facility.
- Operate forklift, pallet jack, and other material handling equipment.
- Responsible for quality control.
- Follow all safety rules and report any accidents or injuries promptly to management.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Experience moving and unloading equipment using material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, lift carts, etc
- Ability to recognize problems and to obtain and provide information
- Clean and valid California Driver’s License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated External Focus
- Basic computer skills to include both MS Word & Excel
- Flexibility and work overtime as needed
RESA Power is a dynamic, people first organization that prides itself on being the employer of choice in its industry! RESA is fortunate to have an extraordinarily talented group of people who take pride in everything they do! RESA Power has 18 locations throughout the United States & Canada. We are a trusted service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems. With a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade!
Experience: 2 years of experience in a related field OR special combination of education and experience
+ demonstrated accomplishments Education: High School Diploma Functions: Driver
Location: Cerritos, CA
Industries: Industrial, HV/MV Electrical Equipment
Relocation: No relocation provided
Physical Demands: Ability to routinely lift no more than 50 lbs. and push/pull no more than 50 lbs. with the aid of material handling equipment, ability to stand/walk on concrete for an extended period of time, frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motions required to lift, push, pull, drive.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.