The Technical Sales Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to penetrate key accounts within their assigned territory.
Who we are!
RESA Power is a dynamic, people first organization that prides itself on being the employer of choice in its industry! RESA is fortunate to have an extraordinarily talented group of people who take pride in everything they do! RESA Power has 16 locations throughout the United States & Canada. We are a trusted service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems, with a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Grow customer base/achieve and meet or exceed assigned sales budget
- Cultivate customer relationships with electrical contractors, distributors, end users and utilities
- Develop and win quote opportunities on remanufactured and reconditioned power distribution and control products. (i.e. Switchgear, HV/LV Breakers)
- Provide consultation to customers regarding electrical solution needs
- Leverage our business unit/vendor partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Develop and implement trade area sales strategy in conjunction with VP of sales and business unit leaders
- Attend/support applicable customer events, trade shows
- Set/implement personal annual goals and objectives, short – and long range
- Create positive relations with vendors, internal business unit leaders and strategic business relationships
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional hunting and closing skills, be effective overcoming resistance
- Prior experience selling electrical distribution products and services to business owners in the electrical contractor, distribution, end users and utility markets
- Excel at generating and closing new business and possess the entrepreneurial mindset for developing a trade area strategy
- Takes responsibility for any lack of results, no excuses, positive attitude
- Knowledge of and access to existing business relationships of potential clients
- Develops bonding and rapport early in the process
- PC and Internet skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and sales force automation tools
- Highly motivated with strong written and verbal communications
RESA Power is the industry leader in electrical life extension products and services with many locations across the United States and Canada. We are experts in servicing major power distribution and control markets and have one of the largest inventories of obsolete and hard-to-find components in the industry.
Teamwork: Working towards common goals with our internal, external and local teams
Reliability: Group of trusted professionals serving our internal and external customers
Progress: Always building upon yesterday to build a stronger today
Sustainability: Commitment to bringing benefits to our team, business and society
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org