Technical Sales Specialist
Who we are!
RESA Power is a dynamic, people first organization that prides itself on being the employer of choice in its industry! RESA is fortunate to have an extraordinarily talented group of people who take pride in everything they do! RESA Power has 18 locations throughout the United States & Canada. We are a trusted service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems, with a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade!
The Technical Sales Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to penetrate key accounts within the greater Vancouver area.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Sell Maintenance & Repairs services as well as Acceptance Testing & Commissioning, and eventually expand to sell all of RESA’s products and services
- Grow customer base/achieve and meet or exceed assigned sales budget
- Cultivate customer relationships with electrical contractors, distributors, end users and utilities
- Develop and win quote opportunities on remanufactured and reconditioned power distribution and control products. (i.e. Switchgear, HV/LV Breakers)
- Provide consultation to customers regarding electrical solution needs
- Leverage our business unit/vendor partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Develop and implement trade area sales strategy in conjunction with VP of sales and business unit leaders
- Attend/support applicable customer events, trade shows
- Set/implement personal annual goals and objectives, short – and long range
- Create positive relations with vendors, internal business unit leaders and strategic business relationships
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional hunting and closing skills, be effective overcoming resistance
- Prior experience selling electrical testing and distribution products and services to business owners in the electrical contractor, distribution, end users and utility markets
- Excel at generating and closing new business and possess the entrepreneurial mindset for developing a trade area strategy
- Takes responsibility for any lack of results, no excuses, positive attitude
- Knowledge of and access to existing business relationships of potential clients
- Develops bonding and rapport early in the process
- PC and Internet skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and sales force automation tools
- Highly motivated with strong written and verbal communications
RESA Power is a trusted consultative service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems with a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade.
- Safety – Put safety above everything else, stay safe in all we do.
- Integrity – Be Honest.
- Reliability– Be trustworthy and consistent for our internal team as well as our customers.
- Experience – Be the industry experts and continue to grow and develop our skills.
- Sense of Purpose & Fun – Work with a sense of purpose and mission, but let’s not forget to have some fun along the way!
- Transparency – Foster relationships and support a workplace that creates openness at all levels in the organization.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.