Technical Service Manager
Who we are!
RESA Power is a dynamic, people first organization that prides itself on being the employer of choice in its industry! RESA is fortunate to have an extraordinarily talented group of people who take pride in everything they do! RESA Power has 16 locations throughout the United States & Canada. We are a trusted service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems, with a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade!
- Preparing and reviewing project and job quotations;
- Scheduling work of local team as well as coordinating schedules for larger jobs with other managers;
- Performing job walks when required;
- Acting as a technical resource/expert on sales calls with sales engineers;
- Mentor existing team of technicians;
- Support recruitment efforts for new talent;
- Maintain safety records along with safety department;
- Audit field work for quality;
- Review test reports;
- Offer technical opinions to both internal and external clients;
- Build a training plan for direct reports;
- Contribute to regional expansion conversations;
- Maintain an active local NETA presence where appropriate;
- Help coordinate inter-disciplinary projects with the switchgear, transformer and testing groups.
- NETA III or IV preferred
- Business focused with a strong technical background
- Familiarity with heavy industrial, utility, large commercial and Oil & Gas industries preferred;
- Experience managing multiple locations
- Experience in quoting and managing electrical commissioning and maintenance projects up to $2MM
- Business focused with a strong technical background;
- Focused on growth, safety and quality service
- Comfortable in a fast moving often chaotic entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to learn
RESA Power is a trusted consultative service provider committed to ensuring the safety, performance and compliance of electrical distribution systems with a track record of long-term partnerships and excellence in customer experience for nearly a decade.
- Safety – Put safety above everything else, stay safe in all we do.
- Integrity – Be Honest.
- Reliability– Be trustworthy and consistent for our internal team as well as our customers.
- Experience – Be the industry experts and continue to grow and develop our skills.
- Sense of Purpose & Fun – Work with a sense of purpose and mission, but let’s not forget to have some fun along the way!
- Transparency – Foster relationships and support a workplace that creates openness at all levels in the organization.
Experience: Position requires 7-10 years’ experience managing power systems testing technicians in High and Medium voltage environments
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred/ NETA Level III Certification (or higher)
Location: Canton, OH
Industries: Light Manufacturing / Distribution / Warehouse and Logistics
Relocation: No relocation provided
Physical Demands: Strenuous physical work. Physical demands include frequent lifting of objects over 50 lbs., often combined with bending, twisting, working above ground or on irregular surfaces. Working Conditions: Continuous exposure to unpleasant elements such as dust, fumes and odors, hazardous materials, dampness, raw sewage, high noise levels and outside weather conditions. Travel throughout the area is required.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
RESA Power is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.