THIS IS A TEST LISTING FOR OUR SYSTEM- DO NOT APPLY. THANK YOU
Under general guidance of the production supervisor, load and unload trucks, pick orders, shrink wrap product, pack and label boxes for shipment, disassemble equipment, cycle count, put away inventory and receive POs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Barcode inventory in the receiving department
- Pull inventory from warehouse stock bins and shelves
- Package inventory for shipment, either in boxes or on pallets
- Ensure correct and complete shipping labels are attached to all orders processed
- Replenish inventory stock as required using stocking tool and barcode scanner
- Box and unbox inventory as dictated by inventory levels and status
- Strip equipment from buys, stock, and/or salvage area
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Remove waste from facility
- Operate forklift and other material handling equipment
- Responsible for quality control.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- Experience moving and unloading equipment using material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, lift carts, etc.
- Ability to recognize problems and to obtain and provide information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated External Focus
- Basic computer skills to include both MS Word & Excel
- Flexibility and work overtime as needed
- Knowledge of low voltage electric equipment
- 2 years of experience in a related field OR special combination of education and experience + demonstrated accomplishments
- Demonstrated Continuous Improvement Successes
- Quality assurance and/or inspection experience
- Ability to routinely lift 25 – 50 lbs., occasionally lift 51 – 80 lbs., and occasionally push up to 200 lbs. with the aid of material handling equipment
- Ability to stand/walk on concrete for an extended period of time
- Typical warehouse environment. Temperatures fluctuate seasonally, ranging from 50 to over 85 degrees.
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motions required to lift, push, pull, drive
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling, crawling, pushing, pulling and finger activities
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant and color vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Click here to apply This is just a test, do not apply.
RESA Power is a market leader in the power distribution and control electrical equipment remanufacturing segment. Our customers are electrical contractors, industrial equipment users, data centers and electrical utilities across the US. With current locations in San Jose, CA and Shelton, CT and under private equity ownership since 2011, RESA Power Solutions is implementing an aggressive growth strategy by expanding its geographic footprint, product and service offering and overall organization.